- Have shorter attention spans and declining reading habits, due to information overload.
- Can’t stay focused due to competing demands on their time.
- Mostly skim through long articles on websites rather than reading them carefully.
- Prefer bite-sized chunks and short summaries over long-form content.
- Remember information longer when it’s visual than textual.
- Are increasingly visually-oriented and want crisp yet visually attractive content.us
- Are more likely to trust content that is in a well-designed visual presentation format rather than a text-heavy one.
Web Stories, having rich visuals and crisp text, perfectly fit the requirements of modern readers.